【 LED bulb lamp 】 Cold light source also generates heat

by:Sehon     2020-10-31

LED bulb lamps and lanterns has claimed for the cold light source, as a result, many customers think that the LED ball steep light bulb will not as hot as incandescent lamps, in fact this is fault, LED ball steep light bulbs still can produce heat, the reason on the LED ball steep light to electricity was not fully into light, have some heat, so the heat. As long as 20% after the power supply basically 30% of its electricity into light, and the other 70% are converted to heat energy.

if the heat dissipation of LED bulb light is bad, will make the LED chip junction WenMinJie progress, if the LED ball steep light bulb in the condition of high temperature for a long time, will shorten the life of the LED ball steep light, therefore, the LED ball steep light manufacturers are trying to solve the problem of heat dissipation of LED bulb lamps and lanterns, LED ball steep light bulb cooling, can from the packaging before and after packaging, the LED chip cooling and heat dissipation of the LED ball steep light bulb.

LED chip cooling is mainly associated with the selection process of substrate and circuit, the LED ball steep light bulbs, cooling, is actually made up of two parts of the thermal conductivity and thermal, what happens to the LED chip heat, came out from the metal radiator piece, through to the aluminum substrate PCB solder, first by conductive glue again, finally to the aluminum radiator.

different LED ball steep light, will be based on customer needs and capital, choose different thermal conductive materials, general LED ball steep light manufacturer basically has the following several kinds of thermal conductivity:

aluminum radiator fins: this is the most commonly used cooling method, using aluminum radiator fins as a part of the shell to increase the cooling area. Like LED ceiling lamp is choose sunflower form before, now more advanced skills for the knife type radiator, as our LED bulb lamps manufacturer chooses is the knife type radiator.

thermal conductive plastic shell, namely in the plastic shell injection molding filling thermal conductive materials, increasing the thermal conductivity of plastic shell, heat dissipation capacity, however, relative to the aluminum radiator, plastic shell of the heat dissipation is relatively less.

air fluid mechanics: use lamp shell casing, make air convection, this is the minimum capital to strengthen the cooling method.

Custom message
Chat Online
Chat Online
Leave Your Message inputting...